What's new

Search results

1. Bazzer

Kind of a configuration question

OK, I am designing an aluminium tool for manufacturing a composite model aircraft tailplane, the tool will be in two halves (top and bottom). I thought that rather than do two completely unrelated parts that I would design the bottom half first and then use configurations to do a very closly...
  2. Bazzer

What is wrong with this extrusion?

Could anyone tell me what is wrong with the only extrusion in this file? I have not used Geomagic in a while and seem to be very rusty. Status says the extrusion is OK. Ultimately I would like to run a small radius between the rectangular plate (extrusion) and the surface of the wheel spat, is...
  3. Bazzer

Mirroring part for CNC manufacture

I am working on creating models and drawings to enable the small scale manufacture of some metal fittings (hinges, locks and handles) for a carbon fibre briefcase, my customer basically evolved these fittings on the back of a cigarette packet and then knife and forked a set of prototype parts...
  4. Bazzer

Struggling with sections at wing tip of RC plane

I am working on a wing model for an RC pylon racer, I have managed to model the main wing section but I am really struggling with the tip. I have managed to model the complete wing in MOI but I only have that program as a trial and would like to be able to crack the model from within Design...
  5. Bazzer

Edit materials in Design elements

I would like to edit the materials database in Geomagic Design™ Elements 2014, just a simple addition to include Stainless Steel 316 is all I want to do. However I cannot figure out where the materials database is stored or how to edit it, I have gone numb looking for it!! any clues? maybe it...