What's new

2019- List of New Features or Fixes

GIOV

Alibre Super User
Not really sure what your question is...
It refers that a good software is not necessary depend of a super computer. I have a old one that doing incredible things that it is even used for design the America's Cub fast sail boat.
So all software have its specific requirement. Alibre is not for play Video games.
Question:
It is necessary have a super GPU & Graphic one for run Alibre like Video game ones has?

bigseb

Alibre Super User
It refers that a good software is not necessary depend of a super computer. I have a old one that doing incredible things that it is even used for design the America's Cub fast sail boat.
So all software have its specific requirement. Alibre is not for play Video games.
Question:
It is necessary have a super GPU & Graphic one for run Alibre like Video game ones has?
Where do you get games and supercomputer? No-one was talking about that?

GIOV

Alibre Super User
Well your GPU is already a whole two years old
It is no for me so relevant to have a super GPU & Graphic stuff. Most relevant are the features like my other post regarding Insert Points and equation editor. A GPU with less capabilities is capable of doing fantastic things in sculpting and other features if the software is well done.
Question:
Why is it important for you to upgrade the GPU so much since the requirement here is not a video game?