What's new

A Small Complaint

Hi

I have just loaded version 25, been running along fine on 24. I do not just take a new version, my issue, my choice been doing that since first started using Alibre around 2008.

However, since I only do this about once a year, like everyone else I imagine, I forget that when the work screens come up ie part, asm etc. Alibre has forgot how I had all the tools I like set up. The top bar is blank except for the major headings with drop down menus, the right hand bars are gone. I should have taken a screen shot of each so I can remember what I had where.

Unless there is a trick I do not know, I have to go in and first figure out where I need to go to get the bars back, and as I recall click on everything I want. The arrange it for my use.

There must be file stuffed away someplace that could be kept so when changing versions it could be referenced again so as to eliminate all the work.

I probably could have had all done in the time it took to write this, but at least I have finally let off the steam!

Bob