What's new

Add Ons

GordonL

There seem to be add ons available for Alibre. I see references to existing and developing add ons in the general discussion but I am not sure of how to find them. Is there a common file section where these programs are available? Also is there a description of what they do? A name in the general discussion forum does not tell much about what the program is capable of doing. Also how do you tell if the program will work on the various levels of Alibre?

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
There is a listing of more "official" third party add-ons here - be sure to click on the add-on types on the left side as it only lists CAM first for some reason:

For other ones you might be best to just ask about them here. There were many made over the years and some are probably not compatible with v25 or v26.

bolsover

There are a number of addons referenced in the resources section of the forum. For my part, i have generally referenced in the reources section but with a link to my Github repository. I do this because I want to keep the code open source whilst ensuring users can obtain the latest release version.
I think the most useful I have writted is here https://github.com/bolsover/UtilitiesForAlibre