What's new

Atom 3D: Allow multiple "Trim" without continual "Confirm Trim Figure"

3DPrince

When using "Trim" It would be good if when the "Confirm Trim Figure" dialog box comes up giving a warning, to have a tick box option on that dialog which enables: "Do not show this again in this session". This would then allow multiple Trims without having to <Enter> through all the warnings.

I have put this in as a suggestion, but it hasn't been reviewed yet.

What does everyone else think?

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Can you upload a screen shot of the dialog? In Alibre Design there is no Confirm Trim Figure dialog and thought Atom 3D was supposed to have the save function in that regard. :confused:

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
OK, that's normal in Alibre Design too. It's just telling you that there is a constraint applied to the line you're trimming and to confirm that you want to continue or not. I suppose a "Don't show this again" button would be nice though. I had my share of instances having to click through that info dialog.

bigseb

Alibre Super User
While it would be useful to have the 'do not show again' check box a better way would be to construction geometry. Killing a constrain can sometimes result in you sketch moving a bit when adding other sketch items and completely mess up your model. That warning is there for a reason.