What's new

Jogged Offsets in Alibre Sheet Metal

gwbruce

Harold I agree with Konstantions you should do a YouTube channel and post these videos. It was a great video of not only showing how to do the offset but a practical way of using Sheetmetal.

Ken226

Alibre Super User
Here's a short video describing how to make repeatable offset jogs in sheet metal. Since Alibre does not, at this time, have a Jog tool in sheet metal it is necessary to use parameters to control the offset height and angle. Hope it is useful.

If you are using an android smartphone, then you already have a Google account.

Log into YouTube using your Google account credentials. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Once your logged into YouTube, click the upload button.

Unless it has changed since I started uploading videos a couple years ago. You can create an account directly with YouTube, or you can log in with Google or Facebook login credentials. Unless I'm mistaken.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
@Ken226, I do have a Google account and can log in to YouTube. I get stumped by the request/option to create a channel in order to upload videos. What is that all about? :confused:
And if I do create a channel I suppose I need a name for it or do I?

Ex Machina

@Ken226, I do have a Google account and can log in to YouTube. I get stumped by the request/option to create a channel in order to upload videos. What is that all about? :confused:
The name of your YT channel is going to be the same as the name of your account at first. After you have reached a certain number of subscribers (I think 100 but don't quote me on that) you can have a custom name for your YT Channel. But Hey, it's YouTube, HaroldL will do fine...

Ken226

Alibre Super User

Exactly what Ex Machina said. If you have a YouTube acct, it becomes your "channel" when you have some videos there.