What's new

Notification of replies

MilesH

Alibre Super User
Anyone else not receiving notifications, at the moment?

This seems to be a recurring problem.....

MilesH

Alibre Super User
Strange... I just got notification of your reply here, Ralf :?

I've also noticed that sometimes (not always) when I use the link in a notification email, it requests me to log in, even though I have automatic login enabled.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
It seems to work better today. :)
E-mail notification in 4 minutes. ( Toshis answer of my "Sticky" question)

I use the forum auto login during the day, but every night I delete/remove all temporary data, and also a Registry cleanup.

wathavy4

Alibre Super User
Oh? Did I?
I sent you right now. There are some time slippage between German and here, I guess.
Or because I was watching Life on Mars again.
I personally never bothered e-mail notification because it fills up my mail too soon.
So, I didn't have a chance to notice. :roll:

joey247

Nada here either....keep on having to scan the list of msgs and check the posts .
"....Houston we have a problem" :?

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
I wonder if somehow in the site change over they changed their outgoing email settings? The forum software wouldn't even know its not working then.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
No E-mail notifications in the past week. ( 23 May 2009, 14:13 )

10 x 10 MISSING VOTES of German Alibre customers -> All properly registered:
Profiltec has 10 active Alibre Pro licenses but only 1 was accepted,

d-space has 1 active Alibre Expert licenses, nothing was accepted

Only "profiltec-1" appears in the list

Where are the other votings from 10 customers?

Profiltec was the the second place winner -> Design Contest 2009-2008: http://www.alibre.com/success/designcontest.asp
The company is "hopping mad", that is for sure.

...not just a small server problem...

Ground Control...I'm lost in space...Can you hear me?

Ground_control_to_major_tom.jpg

JordanCClark

Alibre Super User
Sorry to be late on the uptake on this one. :oops:

What about an RSS feed? Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see one for the forum...

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
Looks like there are a few approved mods for that. You will have to copy and paste the URL though as the brackets contained in it mess up on the forums.
Code:
http://www.phpbb.com/community/search.php?keywords=rss&terms=all&author=&fid[]=69&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Ralf

Alibre Super User
JordanCClark said:
Sorry to be late on the uptake on this one. :oops:

What about an RSS feed? Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see one for the forum...

Sorry, I am not sure if the "Fake voting" is improved by an RSS feed.

BTW.:
Customer feelings were hurt... customer owns -> 10 Alibre Pro licenses.
Very reckless and ill in the current economic situation...

JordanCClark

Alibre Super User
Sorry, I don't think I was very clear.

I meant this forum, not the feedback forum. E-mail notification can still be an option...

NateLiquidGravity

Alibre Super User
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the "Fake voting" issue. Is that about the UserVoice? Perhaps direct communication with Alibre would be better for support of this issue.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
NateLiqGrav said:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the "Fake voting" issue. Is that about the UserVoice? Perhaps direct communication with Alibre would be better for support of this issue.

You may be understanding me correctly, yes "Fake voting" or whatever you call 100 missing customer/user voices?

MilesH

Alibre Super User
ralf3 said:
NateLiqGrav said:

You may be understanding me correctly, yes "Fake voting" or whatever you call 100 missing customer/user voices?

Hi Ralf,

Last time I looked the votes appeared to be included in the totals, although they were counted as "fraudulent" and not credited to any particular user. Not defending the situation, just clarifying that the votes have registered.

Ralf

Alibre Super User
MilesH said:
ralf3 said:
NateLiqGrav said:

Hi Ralf,

Last time I looked the votes appeared to be included in the totals, although they were counted as "fraudulent" and not credited to any particular user. Not defending the situation, just clarifying that the votes have registered.

Hi Miles,

I know the counting as "fraudulent" is not a customer/user task. Who did this and why?

Ralf

Alibre Super User
MilesH said:
Hi Ralf,

I've no idea. Either a bug in the software or the way it's set up, I guess.

Hi Miles,

It must be a very special bug and why try different "user-names" to downplay the issue?

At least the fact remains:There is a lack of 100 votes and the customer who had voted is very angry about this act.