What's new

OneLaunch

sz0k30

Running Windows 10. I have a "OneLaunch" Quick Access Bar that is pinned to the top of my screen. When I open certain Command screens such as "Extrude" the command screen automatically goes to the top of my screen under the Quick Access Bar and I cannot enter certain inputs or move the command screen?

1712076731978.png

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Did you install the OneLaunch bar or did it come with the computer? Do you use it or need it while working with Alibre?

You can disable it if it is stopping you from using Alibre.
1712084194748.png

I wouldn't use it myself, it seems like another piece of bloat ware to clog up the system that has enough issue already.

simonb65

Alibre Super User
I wouldn't use it myself, it seems like another piece of bloat ware to clog up the system that has enough issue already.
Totally agree! @sz0k30 , why don't you just "pin" the applications you want to quick launch the existing Windows task bar? OneLaunch just seems like a not do integrated implementation of something that's already implemented in Windows!

BigKahunaFL

Totally agree! @sz0k30 , why don't you just "pin" the applications you want to quick launch the existing Windows task bar? OneLaunch just seems like a not do integrated implementation of something that's already implemented in Windows!
I've never heard of "OneLaunch." What exactly does it provide that is more capable than just pinning things to the taskbar?

sz0k30

One day, after an update it was just there. You are right, I don't need it, just like the way it looks. Probably just disable it when I use Alibre.

Thanks guys.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
Another one I am getting pestered by is Windows Copilot. I've had to cancel its installation several times lately.
Seems like there is always something coming up to take over your computer.

Stu3d

At least Copilot is a Microsoft product, I wonder if its more useful than Cortana or Clippy :rolleyes:
You could click on Manage notifications to stop pop up.