What's new

Verzweifelt mit diesem Loft

HPM

Ich bin wirklich verzweifelt mit dieser Loft-Geschichte. Trotz mehrfacher Überprüfungen gelingt es mir nicht, den Loft zu erstellen. Dies wird das letzte Mal sein, dass ich mit diesem Loft-Thema komme, ich möchte niemanden verärgern. Danke und Grüße.

Attachments

• Loft Halter.AD_PRT
    325.5 KB · Views: 4

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
What is the level of Alibre that you are using, Atom3D, Pro, or Expert?
I could record a short video illustrating the steps I took to create the image I posted in your other thread but if you don't have the sketch function Insert Point from Sketch then it won't work for this model.

GIOV

Alibre Super User
Harold,
Your voice sounds like you have the flu. Please take care of yourself!!!!

The tangency was the big issue.
Great video.
Which video recorder do you use?

GIOV

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
No, I don't have the flu, I was just a little tired and had a frog in my throat while recording. I probably should have taken the time to edit the sound track a bit.

Which video recorder do you use?

I use SnagIt for recording video and screen shots and Camtasia for editing titles when I post on YouTube. And for audio I have an audio-technica AT2020 USB microphone.

GIOV

Alibre Super User
No, I don't have the flu, I was just a little tired and had a frog in my throat while recording. I probably should have taken the time to edit the sound track a bit.
Good to know. Must take care of yourself and not overdo it to continue to enjoy your excellent contribution.
I use SnagIt for recording video and screen shots and Camtasia for editing titles when I post on YouTube. And for audio I have an audio-technica AT2020 USB microphone.
Thanks for the tip

pridbor

One more question please.

While you were creating sketches your previously drawn sketches were shown.

When I tried to make multiple sketches they all went away but for the very last one I just made when I exit sketch mode.

That makes it hard to make "Projections" as I can't grab on to anything. I ended up making a reference of the whole thing and picked and converted to "regular" to achieve this.

Your way looks easier so what setting am I missing (this time :)

Thanks, I'm learning a lot from these videos!

Preben

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
One more question please.

While you were creating sketches your previously drawn sketches were shown.

When I tried to make multiple sketches they all went away but for the very last one I just made when I exit sketch mode.

That makes it hard to make "Projections" as I can't grab on to anything. I ended up making a reference of the whole thing and picked and converted to "regular" to achieve this.

Your way looks easier so what setting am I missing (this time :)

Thanks, I'm learning a lot from these videos!

Preben

Toggle sketch visibility ON (Shift+Ctrl+K) or from the View ribbon...

toggle sketches.jpg

If you know the sketch you want to project then you can select it from the Design Explorer, but that gets you the entire sketch. If you only want or need to project one figure then having sketches visible is better for selecting it.