What's new

video presentation

dlaery

Alibre Super User
is there a screen recorder that works good and not so expensive. I have been using google screencastify and it it limited on size, i don't need a lot but something a little better.

HaroldL

Alibre Super User
I've been using Snagit for as long as I can remember. It does screen capture stills as well as recording video w'audio if you need. Yeah, it does cost a little but I think is is worth it in the long run. On sale now for 47.24.

JimCad

I use Cyberlink Power director. It's a video editing package and screen capture is a part of it. £120.00 ish or on a monthly subscription if desired.

Cator

Nate I use Nvidia's recorder on a regular basis, it just doesn't work with tiled windows...

flacustom

I've been trying out some of the free recorders and a couple pay versions but haven't really found one I like. I just downloaded the test version of Bandicam and it seems like what I'm looking for. It's worth taking a look at. I like to options to record the whole screen or select a custom area to record. Clean and easy user interface with no clutter. To purchase it's around $33 per year personal and $50 yr for business.

JimCad

I use Cyberlink Power director. It's a video editing package and screen capture is a part of it. £120.00 ish or on a monthly subscription if desired.
I forgot to say. Perpetual license for £120.00 ish

kritoke

I’ve used Xbox screen recorder sometimes, these days it comes with Windows 10/11. Not sure the features are all you need, but most folks don’t realize it’s there. I’ve mostly used it to send video clips of issues to send to support.