What's new

Recent content by anson

1. anson

Safe to delete update files?

Thanks alot.
  2. anson

Safe to delete update files?

It seems every time Alibre updates it saves another .exe in C:\ProgramData\Alibre LLC\Alibre Design\updates. Over the years it has accumalated to 4GB. Can I just delete these files with no worries of bricking something?
  3. anson

How is WINE support in 2021?

Not an expert on wine, but on ubuntu C:\ is located at ~/. wine/drive_c. I don't know how they handle the transition, but at best you could see if the .exe is there.
  4. anson

I'd like to try it too once I have time so definitely keep us posted.
  5. anson

What about Windowsfx ? They seem to be targeting productivity customers rather than gaming, which gives me hope for Windows/Linux full compatibility.
  6. anson

PDF line weight issue

Thanks, I just reset user profile and now I don't have to change line weights for every file. I had to reset some of my system options because it changed those back to defaults.
  7. anson

PDF line weight issue

Thanks a lot domcm. That fixed it just wonderful.
  8. anson

PDF line weight issue

I turned off legacy display setting. The preview looks different ... ....but if I publish it it's still the same.
  9. anson

PDF line weight issue

Today when I tried to publish a pdf it added these super heavy line weights. I just updated to v23 and using legacy display settings and PDFill. It seems to me I saw this problem on the forum before but I couldn't find it. AD_DRW looks like this When I publish to PDF it looks like this What...
  10. anson

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

1920 x 1200 @ 100% 2 monitors, portrait orientation
  11. anson

Reference geometry goes big after shell.

Thanks. I reapplied the fix myself that way maybe I'll remember to check for something like that should it happen again.
  12. anson

But if you change the setting it still acts the same. I don't think that has anything to do with it.
  13. anson

Changed that setting but it didn't help. Here is the part in case anyone wants to look at it.
  14. anson

This part was made in an assembly then opened as a part to do a shell function. The problem is every time I add a shell the reference planes get gigantic. Here it is small. Here it is big. If I scroll out as far as I can I still can't see the edge of the plane. What is going on?!
  15. anson

Whilest rendering no preview

The preview shows on my machine.