What's new

Recent content by cdw3423

1. cdw3423

Change Material and Units in Several Files at the same time.

Is there a way to change the material and units in several files at the same time. In other words I have several file and I want them all to use inches with 6 decimal places and set Alloy Steel as the material. Chris W OKC
  2. cdw3423

Contract Work

Does anyone know if there are people out there looking for people who can create 3D models, detail drawings etc in Alibre Design? Or are there people looking for that and don't care what CAD software you use as long as you can send them a file they can import or just the detail drawings...
  3. cdw3423

Using two graphics cards

According to Nvidia the RTX A series card drivers have support for Direct-X 12. And the drivers for those cards are better tested and more stable than the gaming cards.
  4. cdw3423

Using two graphics cards

I'm planing on upgrading from onboard graphics to a real graphics card. I'm looking at the Nvidia RTX A Series cards. I'm probably going to get the A4000. Looking at the numbers it seems the A6000 has about twice the processing power and triple the memory as the A4000 but it costs over four...
  5. cdw3423

Field Text font size problem

No I haven't. I figured I must just not be seeing the solution. I guess I should send in a support request. Chris W
  6. cdw3423

So is it a bug? Is there a work around? Or is my file just corrupt? Chris W
  7. cdw3423

Sure Here it is. The Title and the Part Number are the two I am trying to get to do what I want.
  8. cdw3423

I guess I need to do a better job at explaining my problem. I have created my own template and added several text fields the way I want them. The problem is that all of the text fields that are "Design Property Value" always use the same font. If I change the font for one, it changes the font...
  9. cdw3423

I am using "Design Property Value" (the second radio button at the top of the Field Text dialog box) and for every field I use the font size is the same. I would really like to have different font sizes for Title and part number. Is there a way to work around this? I also use "User Input" for...