What's new

Recent content by dkmc

1. dkmc

Alibre needs to phone home?

Thanks David, email sent
  2. dkmc

OK can you explain how to delete local licence files please?
  3. dkmc

Now I see an error code 3016. Connection is solid, computer might be the issue. Thanks...
  4. dkmc

No code. I'm trying to make 3 minutes of changes to a drawing and print a copy. Dead in the water......again.
  5. dkmc

So there's more than one 'gotcha', nice.
  6. dkmc

So when I don't use Alibre for a week or 2, then turn on the PC and try to open the program there always seems to be some sort of difficulty. This morning the error is "License library failed to initialize". What if I'm on a machine that doesn't connect to the 'net ?
  7. dkmc

Tempting to upgrade from Atom to Pro.....but

Not sure what happened to my reply, but All that you point out, is the reason for post #1
  8. dkmc

Tempting to upgrade from Atom to Pro.....but

Then support goes from $50 to $350 per year. Seems like a big jump. Sticking with Atom for now.
  9. dkmc

Sketch part of a circle.......rusty user

Not that matters, the feature is only a 3/16 plate welded to the end of a tube. The assemble is a weldment. Thank you again...
  10. dkmc

Ken, thank you so much for your reply. That example appears to be an exact image of the parts I am dealing with. What a coincidence.
  11. dkmc

I'm not a full time user, just occasionally. If I ever knew how to sketch something like this, the knowledge is forgotten. Could someone give me some clues? (The part with the segments of a circle) The OD on the one on the right is aprox. 5" TIA
  12. dkmc

Atom3D won't install

That worked! Thank You!
  13. dkmc

Atom3D won't install

No older version. Fresh Win10 install with latest update
  14. dkmc

Atom3D won't install

That's what I was thinking. I tried downloading it about 5 times, same problem each time. Tried it on another PC (not the one I intend to use for CAD) and it installed fine first try.
  15. dkmc

Atom3D won't install

It gets about 50% in and then pops up an error.......cabinet file not found.......cab file missing or corrupted. Any ideas? I'll probably have to call Monday. This is Win10