What's new

gwbruce's latest activity

• gwbruce
    gwbruce reacted to Ex Machina's post in the thread Too Tall Toby Leaderboard with Like Like.
    So... This is the next day. I woke up feeling like I'd been in a fist fight. Mouth bitter from the adrenaline... But it was a win! And...
  • gwbruce
    gwbruce reacted to Ken226's post in the thread Too Tall Toby Leaderboard with Like Like.
    Konstantinos made those models look easy. That'll up the intimidation factor of his competition next time he's up for a match...
  • gwbruce
    gwbruce reacted to tyc's post in the thread Too Tall Toby Leaderboard with Like Like.
    You've done very well today @Ex Machina You were laid back and did what you had to do with great professionalism and sportsmen...
  • gwbruce
    gwbruce reacted to HaroldL's post in the thread loft is not working with Like Like.
    Fixed the guide curve: And the result is: Looks like you're working on this model and your off to a good start.
  • gwbruce
    gwbruce replied to the thread Too Tall Toby Leaderboard.
    Way to go @Ex Machina . You are a beast. You made us proud. Showed the world what Alibre can do. GG
  • gwbruce
    Ok, it's almost time. @Ex Machina you got to stay calm and make sure you breath and just stay focused.. You got this. Ty did a great...
  • gwbruce
    I hear ya. Not having 2 screens can be a real draw back. Broke down about a year ago and got me a second monitor to go along with my...
  • gwbruce
    gwbruce reacted to Ex Machina's post in the thread Too Tall Toby Leaderboard with Like Like.
    Thank you so much, man! I appreciate it very much and I'll take all of your wishes and kind words with me into the competition. I will...
  • gwbruce
    Very true. Besides, the purpose of that webpage and approach to practice models is to actually practice and become better at using your...
  • gwbruce
    @Stu3d you will find that in some of the TTT prints there are "missing" dimensions. They really aren't missing the feature usually...
  • gwbruce
    Konstantinos you know I'm wishing you the best of luck. I will be watching as long as I can. Just wish I could see it on a bigger...
  • gwbruce
    I finished the video I was talking about. Here it is!
  • gwbruce
    @HaroldL it looks like you jumped a couple of places ahead of me in the TTT practice drawing leaderboard. WooHoo!!! Getting them...
  • gwbruce
    Harold, 103 grams is the correct mass. Good job. Hey Harold, it looks like you pulled off an Ivan Exploit. You have the ribs rotated...
  • gwbruce
    Did anyone notice that on Too Tall Toby's Practice Model Leaderboard that 3 of the top 5 users to complete all 18 models are Alibre...