What's new

Recent content by Lukin

1. L

Incorrect icon - Displaying lines?

Yes, it's exactly as you write Max. In the working environment of the "part" it is as user Ken226 wrote. However, I didn't see at first that there is a difference between "sheet metal" and "part". Now after your notice everything is clear. Thanks to user Ken226 for his reply. And thank you Max...
  2. L

Incorrect icon - Displaying lines?

Hello everyone, I have a question. I am using the black display mode as shown in the image below. I think the line sequence is wrong when I want to change the line from "normal" to reference or the other way around. I think the icon should have a full line first and then a striped line. And...
  3. L

When...!?

I like to read about planned news and improvements to the drawings. Because I know many people who have left competitive software (at a similar price level), just because of the poor drawing tools. Or just because of a non-permanent software license. Even though other manufacturing documents...
  4. L

Keyshot - Rendering settings

I've only been using rendering more for a while. But many people appreciate it because it gives them a more realistic view of the product. I'm sure these practices would be appreciated (not just by me), and certainly the recommendation of some basic workstation parameters (although I understand...
  5. L

As I wrote above due to the advice of people here on the forum and a short study on the internet the pictures already look pretty good. I was just surprised that there is no visible difference between the images when I use higher number of samples. Now after your reply I understand that I would...
  6. L

I've uploaded the model pack, if you want you can try to set up your render to compare the results. I'm attaching images with the render settings.
  7. L

Hello, I'm attaching a .bip file and two rendered images. For both of them I used the default KeyShot settings just assigned the materials and changed the lighting to Product. For the first one (001-001.1) 20 samples were selected (rendering time about 2 minutes). For the next one (001-001.2)...
  8. L

How surprised and pleased I am by the response to my question directly from the CEO. It is true that I am trying different types of lighting. And the lighting called Product gives nice results. Only in some situations I don't see much difference between using for example 50 samples and 200...
  9. L

DXF export

Hello, everyone, because I am not a computer programmer but rather a mechanical engineer, I turn to the more knowledgeable people of this issue. My question is: Is it now possible to create a script that can create a DXF file of a unfolded shape of a sheet metal part (or even a normal part -...
  10. L

Disappearing edge marking for the flange

1. Create a sketch. 2. Create a 3D solid. 3. Edge selection and sheet metal bending 4. Moving with the view using the 3d cube (now still no problem). 5. Confirmation of the selected parameters (sheet metal bend is created). 6. Option to edit the flange in the 3D model tree. 7. The...
  11. L

Disappearing edge marking for the flange

Description of an example workflow in sheet metal part mode: 1. I create a sketch, for example, a rectangle 2. Using the sheet metal function and selecting the appropriate parameters, I choose its thickness (a 3D solid is created). 3. Then I create a bend using the flange function (choose the...
  12. L

Measure tool - again.....

Maybe one more point to improve the measurement. When measuring I would like to use the cube in the upper right corner to rotate the view, for example normal to the plane (axis alignment), or for some other reason I would like to use the view cube. However, when a measurement is made and I...
  13. L

Make input-windows flexible

Hello, OrjanB is definitely right and this change would help him a lot to make his work more comfortable. But I can think of one thing I would like to ask for your attention. Because sometimes I am forced to create many DXF files from developed sheet metal parts (only outer contour edges are...
  14. L

Dear HaroldL and Simonb65, thank you for your answers and for the time you took to respond to the question. Simonb65, thank you for your specificity. Now the rendered images really look a bit better.
  15. L

Dear all, while viewing your pictures in the gallery, I was surprised how nice pictures you can render. Can anyone provide some basic settings for the render and the minimum number of frames needed to make the result as beautiful as in the gallery? My edges are usually not that sharp and the...