What's new

Recent content by setdesigner

1. S

Advice welcome on linkage hinge

Many thansk for all the comments and suggestions ! I modified the design to use nylon between the stainless steel pins and the aluminum bars, avoiding direct contact to prevent corrosion. And using abs washers to separate the aluminum bars to avoid friction. I also removed the gasspring from the...
  2. S

Yes, I did made a simulation, it is great platform !
  3. S

I will send them a request, thanks !
  4. S

I have been working on a hinge for a trap door. This is what I can up with, using 1/4" flat aluminum bar that I can easily machine on a cheap cnc router. Pivot are in bronze, but also considering stainless steal, not sure what is best in contact with aluminum for and exterior application. I also...
  5. S

VOTE: Do you use the Spinners?

I would love to use the scroll mouse wheel to change values, with an ajustement in the options.
  6. S

Keyboard Shortcuts - V3.0 Add-On Available - see Resources

Yes I agree about the keyboard shortcut dialog in Alibre, I would like to be able to search for a command, without having to scroll through everything. I am a AutoHotkey user and I would love to try your script, thanks
  7. S

Why does the 3d cube disappears all the time??

Yes, I am experiencing this in part or assembly navigation, but I know it is not present in sketch.
  8. S

Why does the 3d cube disappears all the time??

This was happening to me in V26, and now in V27 it is happening also. Never could tell when to reproduce. I swintch off and on the cude display and it comes back.
  9. S

Keyboard shortcut Edit Root Assembly

I tried F10, E, Shift-E as shortcut, and it works to edit part, but when I select the root Assembly in the tree, I cannot get back to the root assembly with the same shortcut. The Ctrl-S trick works. Thanks for these suggestions
  10. S

Thanks for your suggestion, I tried but unfortunatly no, it is not working, and I can't seems to find the Edit Root Assembly in shortcuts
  11. S

I found how to make a shortcut for Edit Part\Sub Assembly, can I make one for Edit Root Assembly ? It would be great to have a searchable feature for Keyboard shortcuts, or have access to an xml file with all the commands.
  12. S

RSS FEED

Hello, the RSS feed adress seams to be broken: When checking with a feed validator service W3C.org