What's new

Search results

1. O

Cant open Alibre

Had some problems with my computer now Alibre comes up with this message.What to do?
  2. O

alibre lisence key

Hi. My laptop gave out again and need my liscence key released please.
  3. O

Alibre KeyShot question

Hi Ive been using Alibre expert for some time now and want to start using KeyShot but get reply that I need to install it. wonder whats up?
  4. O

Lost liscence key

Help my lap top went down and my key with it can't recover it. What do I do now
  5. O

Alibre motion

Hi. I intsalled a trial version of Alibre and than bought a liscence for Expert. Just wondering where do I go for Alibre Motion?
  6. O

Using dxf files in part work space

How can I import a dxf from Corel draw into Alibre part work space.
  7. O

Alibre design 11.2

Hi I'm having a problem with version 11.2.I know it,s an older version but so am I.My screen area remains greyed out and I can,t do any drawing at all.The rest of the screen is like usual.I have tried reloading several times with no success.Allan.
  8. O

Alibre design 11

Hi. I have version 11 and I have 2 perpetual license keys. I only have ever used one.I would like to load my shop computer with AD.For some reason neither of these keys work for me.Somebody have advice please?
  9. O

DXF files

Hi My question is can I down load DXF files into AD version 11 and use it to edit the file and if so how? Thanks.
  10. O

Importing drawings into sheet cam.

Hi .I am using AD version 11 and am having trouble with exporting in DXF to Sheetcam.The drawing always comes in to small .I am drawing in inches and importing into SC in inches and it comes in much to small.Thanks for any help.
  11. O

Assembling round rods

I am wondering whats the best way to assemble round rods. What do you reference to for instance to join the end of a rod to the outside circumference of another rod at 90 degrees?
  12. O

Building a bent round rod

Hi I have been away from Alibre for a few years and have forgot how to build a bent round rod :evil: I have version 11.Would appreciate some help.Thanks.