What's new

Search results

1. M

Align and Mate constraints often don't accept a value of 0

Align and Mate constraints often don't accept a value of 0 Since the V9.2 Upgrade some assy-constraints don't accept a value of 0 anymore. Does anybody else have this problem now?
  2. M

Sheet Metal Module Bugs and Weaks

Sheet Metal Module Bugs and Weaks I'm afraid the sheet metal module is very buggy and weak. Now i'm trying since several hours to make a simple bend. 90° is no problem - why less than 10° not?! I could cry! I was able to create the sheet metal part so far, but now i'm...
  3. M

Photorenderer - link some materials

Photorenderer - link some materials I go crazy... Its still the same! After linking the materials, everything is ****ed up after reloading the assy in the photorenderer. To save the entyties is mostly useless. Just the lightning remains but the material links are...
  4. M

Layer control problems

Layer control problems I may be a kind of stupid but can anybody confirm that the layer control box is a bit buggy? I often have to set the layer more than one time until the settings are really applied to the line.
  5. M

Monitor screenshot while importing an Autocad 2004 drawing

Monitor screenshot while importing an Autocad 2004 drawing The Screenshot...
  6. M

Mirror a whole part or sheet metal?

Mirror a whole part or sheet metal? Does anybody know a way to mirror a part or sheet metal part? The reason why: I have a simple assembly made of more or less complex parametric sheet metal parts. Now I need the whole mirrored. Some parts i could turn but if i want...
  7. M

Sketch dimension error

Sketch dimension error That's what i get...
  8. M

Sketch dimension error

Sketch dimension error Hi Does anybody have the same error? When i zoom in or out within the sketch mode, all the dimension arrows are zooming with the same factor, what means that i can't see anything when i zoom in to modify something. When i click...
  9. M

Dealing with sketches between Alibre and Autocad

Dealing with sketches between Alibre and Autocad It would be very helpful for me if it would be able to insert a 2D sketch made in Autocat in the alibre sketch mode with copy and paste. Furthermore it would be great to be able to copy a 2D view from an Alibre 2D Drawing to paste it...
  10. M

Repository File Renaming Function Within a Folder

Repository File Renaming Function Within a Folder Hi there It would be very helpful for me if there would be a file rename function in the repository. I have a standart assembly which i use for different projects. To get shure that i don't overwrite an aready finished assembly...
  11. M

Anim8tor

Anim8tor Hi Guys! Did already anybody try this cute thing? Just approx. 800kB! http://www.anim8or.com/
  12. M

User meeting results

User meeting results This morning we swiss guys had a meeting with Scott Erickson and Paul Greyson at Zurich. I think that it's not to take for granted that they personally travel around the world to get some user feedback... Anyway The general topic: 2d...
  13. M

Why Solid Works?

Why Solid Works? There seems to be really no limit regarding reference planes or loft sketches... I always was afraid that its not possible to clomplete it. It should be a sauce serving spoon. No cuts, no guiding curves. Just one loft boss. Cheers
  14. M

Render shemes

Render shemes Hi there! I would like to know if its possible to import / export some render shemes. It's because at home i made a nice rendering and i would like to get the same settings and position here at work. I still don't know where...
  15. M

Checkered plate

Checkered plate Hi everyone! Attached a checkered plate i made. Does anyone know a better way to make it? I really would like to find a way to decrease the file size... :? Any suggestions? Cheers
  16. M

Dealing with views within different Alibre Drawings

Dealing with views within different Alibre Drawings Hi there! Does anbody know if its possible to extract a complete view including measures and additional text out of a Alibre 2D drawing to put it into an other Alibre 2D drawing? And if so - with remaining relationship to the...
  17. M

Yes, it is a beta

Yes, it is a beta Hi guys! Yes, i'm afraid its a limited release... But don't worry guys - my firs impression is not too bad - but considering the fact that it's a full release not that mouch changed. Anyway - the 2D performance seems to be the...
  18. M

Anybody building facades or similar?

Anybody building facades or similar? Hello Alibre community! Is anybody building facades or similar with AD? If you're a user with a little bit experience it would be nice to hear from you.
  19. M

CONNECTION FAILED - ERROR 500

CONNECTION FAILED - ERROR 500 Hi there I have a connection problem with AD. Original message while startup: An error occurred while connecting to webservices.alibre.com to check for updates. Reason: The operation failed, error = 500. You may Retry to...
  20. M

Pattern in Sketch Mode with Equation Editor

Pattern in Sketch Mode with Equation Editor Hi there I think it would be very useful to be able to link patterns (2D Sketch mode) with the Equation Editor (as in the Assembly mode). It would be easy to drive parametric sketches over a spreadsheet. Example: I draw a Flatbar...