What's new

Search results

1. K

Mac book running windows in a VM

Anyone??
  2. K

Looking at something like this: Processor 2.4GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9, Turbo Boost up to 5.0GHz, with 16MB shared L3 cache Memory 32GB of 2666MHz DDR4 onboard memory Display 16‑inch (diagonal) LED‑backlit display with IPS technology 3072‑by‑1920 native resolution at 226 pixels per inch with...
  3. K

Has anyone tried to run Alibre on a Mac book running windows in a VM? If you have how was the performance? Thanks
  4. K

Ordinate Dimesion Clean up

Is there a way to auto clean up ordinate dimension? Meaning go from this: to this: without having to individually move the dimensions. I have searched both the help and the forums, but have not found anything on this (or I missed it).
  5. K

Multiple Exploded Views

That's the ticket. I have been looking all over for something like that. I figured it had to exist. For what it is worth that option is only available when "View Type" is "Standard". That is why I could never find it. In the past my exploded assembly drawings have been in "Shaded"...
  6. K

Multiple Exploded Views

Thanks for the suggestion. That is a technique I have been using but does not totally solve the problem. I need to be able to hide some of the panels in some views but not others.
  7. K

Multiple Exploded Views

In an effort to create exploded assembly drawings for fixturing I need to create multiple exploded views of the same assembly. The individual views are at different angles with various panels/parts hidden. Everything I tried so far does not give me the results I need. If I create an exploded...