What's new

Search results

1. S

Shaded View option not always available in some drawings of assemblies ?

Hi All This problem has been around for a while and I have asked about this in the past. I remember than the inter-part constraints in an Assembly sometimes create this issue. I have had situations recently where I have modified an assembly after it has been developed into a drawing and...
  2. S

Problems inserting shaded view of assemblies into a drawing .

Hi All What colour selections determines if you can insert an Assembly view in shaded format. I find it a bit of a lottery when creating assemblies with parts of different colours. Sometimes I can insert these as a shaded Assm view into a drawing with no hitch. Other times it will only...
  3. S

Inserted Centre marks not updating to new Position when hole locations changed.

Hi All I have a question to other users regarding a dangerous error occurring in my drawings. I have posted a request to the help desk regarding this problem but have received no response or remedy for the problem Background: Over 15 years using Alibre as my main CAD software for my mechanical...
  4. S

Multiple BOM tables into single drawing file

Hi All I have been using this software for over a 12 years now and have developed my methods of modelling and producing workshop drawings to match Alibre's capabilities. My main area of work in the last 5 years has been around structural steel for new buildings and earthquake strengthening of...
  5. S

"Import Nodes from file tool" will not load Comma de-limited txt file

Hi All My first time on the forum. I am trying to expand my skills on Alibre and attempting to import Nodes from file to create an Aerofoil profile in a sketch. I have followed the video tutorials for doing this with solidworks ( As there are none for Alibre). When I browse for the file it...