What's new

Search results

1. M

Are there previous versions of Joint creator?

The version I'm using is: Alibre Design™ Professional Version: 2018.1.1 64-bit [Build 19055] The script I'm trying is the Joint Creator example script described here: https://help.alibre.com/articles/#!alibre-help-v23/joint-creator
  2. M

Are there previous versions of Joint creator?

Trying Joint creator, and some other scripts, I get the message "Please upgrade your copy of Alibre Design to use this script". Are there older versions of the script that worked with older versions?
  3. M

Spreadsheet add in not working

The Excel file.
  4. M

I discovered it works if I move the file to a local drive instead of a network drive. Anyone know how to make it work on a network drive?
  5. M

I made sure I was using the 64 bit version that matches Excel. I don't have any other add ins.
  6. M

I'm trying to use the spreadsheet add in. But when I click on the parameters tool in excel the parameters UI doesn't pop up. I've checked that macros are enabled. Has anyone else seen this and figured it out?
  7. M

how to create a part from a dxf

I need to create a part from .dxf files. How can I do that? I only find instructions that use the import function that no longer exists. I can open it as a drawing but can't do anything with it. How do I get it into a sketch?
  8. M

How to orient an assembly relative to the plane

If I have an assembly that is at an odd angle with respect to the XYZ planes. How do I re-orient it so, say, the bottom is on the XZ plane?
  9. M

generate a .dxf with an image

I'm generating the file for the laser cutter which takes a .dxf file. The drawing has the outline that will be cut and the image is the decoration to be etched. The image is a line drawing and I can save it as a dxf but the "insert an image" function doesn't take DXF.
  10. M

generate a .dxf with an image

I've created a drawing and added an image to it. but when I create a dxf I get the drawing without the image. Is there a way to generate the dxf with the image?