What's new

Search results

1. 3DPrince

UI proposal - feedback requested

My suggestion is to ensure each tool that is selected is highlighed until another is selected. At the moment on the "2D Sketch" tab/Sketch Figures: The only tools which are highlighted when selected are the "Line", "Rectangle" and "Circle". Others such as "Arc", "Tangent Arc", "Ellipse" and...
  2. 3DPrince

Atom 3D: Allow multiple "Trim" without continual "Confirm Trim Figure"

I need the check box! What do you mean "Construction geometry"?
  3. 3DPrince

Uploading the annoying dialog screen shot...
  4. 3DPrince

When using "Trim" It would be good if when the "Confirm Trim Figure" dialog box comes up giving a warning, to have a tick box option on that dialog which enables: "Do not show this again in this session". This would then allow multiple Trims without having to <Enter> through all the warnings. I...
  5. 3DPrince

Setting Export file type default

Hi Simon, How do we add this to the Alibre to-do list? Eric
  6. 3DPrince

If the Profile is vulnerable to damage and the most common Export type for most users is .stl - then the export file type list should be rearranged so that .stl is at the top of the list instead of .stp. Then whatever happens to the fragile Profile won't effect the .stl selection.
  7. 3DPrince

It has now reverted back to .stp without me doing anything. There needs to be an option to "Set the export file type to the last chosen format."
  8. 3DPrince

Hi DavidJ, I reset my user profile,as you suggested, and now the export has defaulted to .stl Thank you for the quick fix. Eric _________________
  9. 3DPrince

Using alibre for circuit diagrams and printed circuits

I had some PCBs made by JLCPCB(China) and they have free PCB design software available - EasyEDA (easyeda.com) it is very good and comes with an incredible library of components.You can even make your own symbols/components. It includes an auto router.
  10. 3DPrince

I am new to Atom 3D (V22)... Every time I "Export" the finished part, it always comes up to export as ".stp" and then I have to scroll down to the bottom of the file types to select ".stl" It would nice if I could set this somehow to ".stl" as the default. Could this be done in settings? - I...