What's new

Search results

1. C

2D drawings

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me fix a novice mistake. I have made 2D drawings for an assembly but then made separate drawings for each part of the assembly. Is there a way to merge into the drawing for the assembly? I have too late learned I can add sheets to the main drawing and am...
  2. C

V27 features

I was just updated to v27 and was wondering if there is a list somewhere that shows what was added by level. So far everything I see for version 27 only works with expert and not with Professional.
  3. C

Adding Knurling to a part

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with drawing a knurled part. I am guessing it would have to be some type of subtraction. is there a way to do this without drawing a sketch for the pattern each time I want a knurled part?
  4. C

editing dimensions on an existing drawing

I am new to Alibre Design and having a problem changing the dimensions of a part. I have tried going back to the original extrusion sketch but can not change the dimensions to make a revision. I am guessing its because the 2d sketch is fully constrained.? Any help would be appreciated.
  5. C

Books?

Does anyone know if there are any books available for Alibre software?