What's new

Search results

1. L

Incorrect icon - Displaying lines?

Hello everyone, I have a question. I am using the black display mode as shown in the image below. I think the line sequence is wrong when I want to change the line from "normal" to reference or the other way around. I think the icon should have a full line first and then a striped line. And...
  2. L

DXF export

Hello, everyone, because I am not a computer programmer but rather a mechanical engineer, I turn to the more knowledgeable people of this issue. My question is: Is it now possible to create a script that can create a DXF file of a unfolded shape of a sheet metal part (or even a normal part -...
  3. L

Disappearing edge marking for the flange

Description of an example workflow in sheet metal part mode: 1. I create a sketch, for example, a rectangle 2. Using the sheet metal function and selecting the appropriate parameters, I choose its thickness (a 3D solid is created). 3. Then I create a bend using the flange function (choose the...
  4. L

Keyshot - Rendering settings

Dear all, while viewing your pictures in the gallery, I was surprised how nice pictures you can render. Can anyone provide some basic settings for the render and the minimum number of frames needed to make the result as beautiful as in the gallery? My edges are usually not that sharp and the...
  5. L

Bend - Curved surface

Hello everyone, I would need advice on how to make bent flanges on the enclosed part. The bends should look like the attached picture. The requirement is that the sheet is round and not bent into pieces. While searching, I came across the fact that the SW is not able to make bends on a curved...
  6. L

Sloping stair railing

Hello forum members, I am new to Alibre Design and I like this SW very much, I thank all the people who are involved in its development. Now to the question: I would like to ask if you have any tips on how to simplify the modeling of a sloping stair railing, so that it is composed of...