What's new

Search results

1. T

Long wait time to create PDF of 2D drawing

Is anyone else experiencing long times for creating PDF's of 2D drawings? I know it may not seem long but 1.5-2 minutes per can add up. Did any of the last few updates change anything that would require any computer upgrades via graphics card or memory? I can't find any settings in the system...
  2. T

Drawing PDF -

Before the new update last month when creating a pdf from a drawing it would notify you of the items off the sheet that would not be printed. Now it does not do that anymore and it creates the pdf with everything on the workspace. This literally started with the new update and apparently I'm...
  3. T

2D section hatch overlapping

Is there a way to change it so that the section view hatching is isolated and not overlapping other sectioned components? This is a simple two piece assembly.
  4. T

Illustration Display not working in V23

I remember using the Illustration display option for 3D components in V22 but it's greyed out now. Is there something I'm missing to utilize this option?
  5. T

Wizotool V23

Does Wizotool work with AD V23? I downloaded it Friday but something didn’t seem to work.