What's new

Search results

1. K

Hollow cylinder with circular pattern on it

Thanks I guess i was only clicking on the edge.
  2. K

Hollow cylinder with circular pattern on it

I am trying to create a hollow cylinder with a series of holes around it. Circular pattern does not seem to work. In searching the forum using radial pattern was suggested. I do not see radial pattern available. Is this an expert feature only? If so would anyone have a suggestion as to how to...
  3. K

Arc start, end, radius

OK Thanks
  4. K

Arc start, end, radius

Forgive me for being dense, but i don't see it having any sub functions.
  5. K

Arc start, end, radius

It isn't even available on my screen to choose.
  6. K

Arc start, end, radius

Has this arc feature been eliminated by V27 or am I just missing where it is?
  7. K

J wrench

I am just trying with very limited alibre knowledge to change the pdf's that I have into a dxf. I have struggled with the radius's in the u shaped area of the J. As i did so apparently i ended up with it broken into several sketch's. You have shown exactly what i want just in a 2D dxf. I think...
  8. K

J wrench

OK using trace i was able to get to this point. V27 There are 2 lines that don't insect right and need to be trimmed. Also i don't seem to be able to get things defined in magnitude or position for the most part.
  9. K

J wrench

I'll try that. Thanks for attaching that article.
  10. K

J wrench

11. K

J wrench

I haven't used Atom3D (v27 now) in awhile. I have a project that has two basically J shaped features. Having trouble trying to form the inner and outer portion of the u section of the J. Any ideas on the best way to approach this. I need to make a file for my plasma cutter. Thanks
  12. K

Noob question after upgrade

That did it ! Thanks!
  13. K

Noob question after upgrade

When i open to a new part i find that the planes are grayed out and i can't activate 2D sketching. It wasn't this way until i upgraded to 25. What has changed? Thanks