What's new

Search results

1. M

Merry Christmas and a very prosperous year 2024

Merry Christmas to everyone................. and thank you for all the support you have given me so far.
  2. M

Graphic error in the 2D Drawing Shaded Views

Thank you very much. ;)
  3. M

It seems like a small mistake, but every project I do I then have to send to the client for approval, and it's not very professional to present it like that.
  4. M

I was preparing the file. Thank you.
  5. M

I am using Alibre Expert V27. The errore was also in version 26. The video card driver is update.
  6. M

Hi HaroldL, absolutely nothing happens.
  7. M

Is a 2d drawing workspace ((I removed the title block). It is simply a shaded view of an assembly. I have already noticed this graphical error several times.
  8. M

Hi everyone, I have a graphics problem in the 2d table. As you can see from the image, when I create a part with a radius or a radiused shape, the edges in the table "detach" from their position. Is this a known problem?
  9. M

UI proposal - feedback requested

2D drawing table. It would be great if you could change both the background of the table (from A4 format to A0 format) and the background all around.
  10. M

UI proposal - feedback requested

Hi Max, since we're talking about UI, will it be possible to change the background of a 2D table? Currently the white "kills" my eyes after a few hours of work.
  11. M

Hi I'm Joseph! I'm the video guy on YouTube.

Welcome Joseph, really nice work, "bravo".
  12. M

v27 Preview - Feature Pattern along Path

Interesting, thanks Max. A new a day wouldn't be bad.
  13. M

Sheet window closing problem

Hi everyone, i have a little problem. Sometimes it happens that closing a sheet also automatically closes the associated part or assembly. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is it possible to fix?
  14. M

A little advice - linear pattern

I tried this too before opening the thread.
  15. M

I know these operations are a problem with all these 3D programs. It would be interesting to propose a simplification for these operations: manage repetitions in another way, as if they were only visual. Latitude, I was thinking the same thing before: I'll try with the configuration.
  16. M

Hi everyone, I need your advice. I have this detail built with a rectangle and then cut with a square and repeated 35 times on one side and 28 on the other side. I have noticed that this particular one is very heavy to handle. Every time I try to make a change I have to wait a long time. Is...
  17. M

Can the Background be changed?

Hello Walt. Open a part and follow the image.
  18. M

Thickness of the lines in the drawing

Thanks David. I did some tests. With the exploded view it works. It goes wrong with the configurations. But that doesn't explain why I was able to create a shaded view where the assembly has both the configurations and the exploded view. I saved this assembly under another name and created a...
  19. M

Sorry guys, Can you explain this mistake to me? Why can't I make a shaded view? The funny thing is that in an assembly that I created starting from this I can make the shaded view.
  20. M

Ok, thank you very much.