What's new

Search results

1. J

Column Widths in tables.

Good morning all & Happy new year. I keep reading the forum but not actually "doing" so I thought I'd make a start on creating a drawing template. I'm using the help files and created a new table to go under my issue versions box. I've been round & round but can't see a way of making the columns...
  2. J

Gallery

Just had a quick look at the Gallery. Everything on there is SUPERB! I'm not going to comment on every one of them but if you posted in the Gallery then please accept a pat on the back from Me. Well done and keep it up.;) Jim
  3. J

Hello Joseph

Hello Joseph. It was watching your videos that convinced me to buy Alibre. I didn't like the "feel" of Freecad and after watching some of your vids I bought Atom. I soon decided to upgrade to expert. As an ex Inventor user it all made sense. It's different enough for me to struggle a bit with...
  4. J

Signature Titles

Just looking at another thread and Harold suggested to someone to show their version in their Signature. I have noted that some people list their version, Some list their computer specs as well. What would be normally expected to include in our signatures? General Opinions ? Happy to update mine...
  5. J

I took the plunge

Well I took the plunge. Coughed up the dough to buy Design Expert. Just need the time to learn how to use it now. I guess it'll be like most things . . . . I need to put the hours in to get used to it. ;) I expect I'll be getting stuck and asking on here for help quite a bit too so please bear...
  6. J

Hello from a Newbie

Hello All, Hope I'm not being rude but just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. My name is Jim. I'm an ex Autodesk Inventor user and bought Atom last year. I've been busy with our house move and major building work but hoping to get to grips with it all soon. Although I've not had much...