What's new

Search results

1. F-104_1.png

F-104_1.png

F-104 It took me about 6 hours to create, and I'm still learning Alibre.
  2. F-104_2.png

F-104_2.png

Front View
  3. F-104_3.png

F-104_3.png

Side View
  4. F-104_4.png

F-104_4.png

Top View
  5. Brandon

Need help with lofting (guides)

Hello Everyone, Hope all is well. I am currently trying to model a F-104 jet, and I am currently in the fuselage phase. However, I can't seem to loft two sketches using a sketch guide, and I've been stuck on it for a while. Below, I have attached a file to my current work, so you can resolve...
  6. Brandon

How do I get Materials to Show?

Oh, okay. In the future, will that change?
  7. Brandon

How do I get Materials to Show?

Hello Everyone, I was just modeling something and playing around with the materials property, however every time I select a material, the model stays at the default color and texture. It doesn't change. Maybe I am doing something wrong, as I am still relatively new to Alibre. Material: Birch...
  8. Brandon

Is is Possible to Import NACA Airfoils into Alibre Atom3D?

Hello Everyone, As the title says, is it possible to import NACA Airfoils, like the numbers, into Alibre Atom3D? I've seen a few threads, and it seems like they're only for Expert, not Atom3D. I believe I have a few other methods if this doesn't work; however, it would be a much longer...
  9. Brandon

I am stuck in a extremely (zoomed out/in) weird position

Ah okay, I understand now. I was using quite a lot of reference lines when I was lofting; maybe that caused some corruption.
  10. Brandon

I've managed to get it back after clicking the view buttons on the top left, but I have these lines where I don't believe I created them, and they're extremely long. I think that's causing the glitches.
  11. Brandon

I tried hitting it, but still no response.
  12. Brandon

Hi Everyone, I'm currently in the process of making a Boeing 737, and I just lofting the tail when, all of a sudden, I got zoomed out/in of the model. I can't seem to zoom back to my model. I tried closing the software and opening it again, but it didn't work. I'm not sure if this is a glitch...
  13. Brandon

Need Help With Mirroring

Yup! You're completely right. I deleted all the previous lofts and created new sketch faces using Project to Sketch. Now it works. Thanks for the help!
  14. Brandon

Need Help With Mirroring

Hi Everyone, I'm currently trying to make a Boeing 737, and I just finished the fuselage. I want to mirror it to see how it looks so far, but I can't seem to do that. When I use the mirroring feature, I select the all the parts I want to mirror and I get the preview, however I don't get the...
  15. Brandon

What new workstation to buy?

Did you encounter any issues because of the GPU (Intel Iris Xe)? My laptop also uses the Intel Iris Xe and I am looking to purchase Alibre Atom 3D soon, but I would like to know if there would be any problems upfront due to the GPU since it is unsupported.
  16. Gripen_2.png

Gripen_2.png

17. Gripen_3.png

Gripen_3.png

18. Brandon

Problem with circular pattern

Hi Harold, Thanks a lot for the video. I will take a look at it and see if I can complete the tailpipe pattern. Thanks again!
  19. Brandon

Hi idslk, I believe I have come across another problem. In the circular pattern feature, I cannot create more than 20 instances; for some reason, I can only create 9. I have attached another file for you to check to see if the problem is only with me. It is at this timestamp:
  20. Brandon

Hmm. It works for me now... I closed the application for 20 minutes or so and just reopened it. Before, it didn't work; now, it works. Hm, kind of odd. Thanks for the help though!