What's new

Search results

1. M

HELP

thats the only one i know how to use. d$#m...
  2. M

HELP

what other module do i need to download in order to beable to work with sheetmetal parts? i successfuly installed the xpress but it doesnt have as many features as the trial verson i had. so what would i download, or buy that works with sheet metal?
  3. M

HELP

This alibre x press thing is the same trial version i already have? or am i doing somthing wrong? because at first it says download free CAD. then i go to download it and its telling me about this 30 day trial?
  4. M

another beg. question

another beg. question How do i save a file as a .DWG ?
  5. M

Merry Christmas

for christmas will someone give me a key code for alibre so i can get the real version?
  6. M

Producing products

Producing products Does anyone know of a place where i could get someone to Create my part in real life? It would be made of 2/8 inch thick aluminum about 14 inches long and 3 inches wide. if so how much do you think it would cost?
  7. M

HELP

how much money is a cheap CAD program? because i love this alibre design but its like $995 and i cant even come close to affording that.
  8. M

HELP

HELP Is it possible to design somthing in alibre, and open it up in a different program? or does it always have to opened in Alibre?