What's new

Search results

1. M

Colors in 3d section views

Colors in 3d section views I am not sure if this is a feature or a bug, but when you apply colors to elements in a model and the do a 3d section, the colors of the sectioned faces are much different than the element. For example I have a model with a green part...
  2. M

Strange 3d section behaviour???

Strange 3d section behaviour??? I am having a strange problem. I have a model which was drawn in Pro-E. It has been exported to STEP and I have imported it into Alibre with no problems. The model looks fine. I can also do 3d sections where I select all the parts...
  3. M

Configurations in Standard???

Configurations in Standard??? Hi, I am very interested in the configurations feature of V9. However, I can now see that this is only a feature in the Pro/expert versions??? :cry: I have no need for Sheet metal design, data management, algor, mecsoft...
  4. M

V9 DXF export???

V9 DXF export??? Are there others who are having a problem with DXF exports from drawings in V9? I never had any problems with V8.2, but as soon as I have installed V9, the DXFs I get out of Alibre have lots of errors... Best regards, Marc
  5. M

Exploded views with subassemblies

Exploded views with subassemblies I am wondering if there is a way to move an entire subassembly when making an exploded view. Lets say that you have a subassembly comprising 4 parts, a base element and 3 side elements. You want to move the base element of the...
  6. M

deleted.

deleted. Found a solution to my problem, but can't erase my forum post.