What's new

Search results

1. C

Mecway Finite Element Analysis / LISA

I have recently been contacted by Mecway Ltd, who have apparently taken on the task of developing LISA FET in the future. As a registered user of LISA 8.0, I was offered a trial of the beta program and a copy of the final product when it is ready. Mecway can open LISA files but cannot save to...
  2. C

Simulate Price

I have obtained an indicative price for Simulate from our local UK seller. It is pitched at £1550 !! in the UK. At todays exchange rate of 1.51 pounds to the dollar, I'm guessing that it will be around $1550 in the US. (UK joke), A prerequisite is GD Expert with current maintenance plus...
  3. C

Weird Algor Designcheck Problem

I have not used Algor for a few months, but the last time I did it worked fine. Since that time, I have installed Autocad LT2007, in order to be compatible with M-Files on a clients server (Progecad unfortunately is not compatible). Now whenever I try to open the Algor Designcheck add-on from...
  4. C

2012 - Hide & Suppress

Is anyone else having problems with Hide & Suppress. The problem with Hide is that it is no longer there on the Right Click Menu. The problem with Suppress is that it simply deletes the item from the tree. The only way to get it back is with the back arrow. I will put in a Support Query if...
  5. C

Alibre Expert on ebay

Alibre Expert on ebay Just noticed a copy of Alibre Expert on ebay (US site) if anyone is interested. It comes with the CD video tutorials and it has apparently been confirmed with Alibre that licence can be transferred to buyer. Oops. I assumed it...
  6. C

EngineersToolbox

EngineersToolbox Those of you who have upgraded to Alibre Expert will have received the desktop version of EngineersToolbox (ETBX). I can thoroughly recommend this program and it goes half-way to justifying the cost of upgrading from Professional to...