What's new

Search results

1. I

Something wrong when Export to Step format

Hi Ralf, There was something corrupt with the assembly so when I rebuild the tank from scratch and imported it to Shot it worked fine.. :) Thx for your time //Martin
  2. I

Hi Ralf, it is actually with the first one, I remembered now that I changed the sides so the show up in Shot, but I tried to restore the tank, but when I open it now I get an error for the tank, something has happened so I need to rebuild the tank from scratch.. :( I let you know when I...
  3. I

Hi Ralf, I have uploaded the files for the tank, when I open it up now in Alibre, there seems to be something wrong, one plane seems to stretch indefinitely. So if you can tell me what is wrong would be nice.. :lol: //Martin
  4. I

Sure Ralf. I will get it to you when Im back at work on monday //MArtin
  5. I

Hi Ralf, is there some kind of settings for this or so, because I have modeled the tank in Alibre myself so what has happened? And how can I repair it? Is there an option for it? //Martin
  6. I

Hehe.. :) Yep there are many shots around.. Any idea thou why this is or what is wrong? Hope Alibre will also give file support the Shot.. //Martin
  7. I

That is the only one I can use in Shot right??
  8. I

Hi, When I export the model to Step format and import at Shot there are faces missing... Check out my bunkspeed post where I uploaded image and step file: http://hypershot.hyperboards.com/index.php?action=view_topic&topic_id=4546&post_id=17769#17769 Don't know if it is bunkspeed or Alibre...
  9. I

New Alibre 2011

HI, I'm just wondering when the new Alibre 2011 will be available for download?? It says on the intro at the end, get it now.. :) But where....
  10. I

A little help!!

Hi Harold, This is exactly what I was looking for, how ever, I could not load your file, my Alibre crashed.. :( But I think I got the hang of it.. :) Thx for the interest and all help, //Martin
  11. I

A little help!!

Hi, I have basic skills when it comes to doing more advanced stuff, but I wanna do a flat head screw driver so how do I do the flat head when the part that the flat head is sitting on is round? //Martin
  12. I

How to render a 3D Section View??

Thats not very nice :roll: I guess the STEP export could be better.. :shock: Maybe in v. 12.1?? :D //Martin
  13. I

How to render a 3D Section View??

Hi, how can I render a 3D Section view that I have created in Alibre?? :?: regards Martin
  14. I

Alibre and Hypershot compability

Hehehe ::) Sorry Ralf for answering this post like on both Alibre and Bunkspeed forum... My mistake just didn't know that the fault was my and neither Alibre or HS.. ;D ;D Will be a bit more careful posting in the future.. :oops: Regards Martin
  15. I

Sry Ralf, I was more angry at my self.. :) It Friday and time to go home I think.. :P But for clarification when doing these kind of modeling I'm not suppose to use Sweep Boss, is there a better way to do this?? //Martin
  16. I

Hehe, thanks Ralf, Dammit, I always mess stuff up... :oops: //Martin
  17. I

Hi there, I just was wondering when having an issue importing a STEP file into HS! My original post: http://forum.alibre.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9898 I got a response from bunkspeed! This made me think a bit because Alibre recommends HyperShot and so on, so I would think that STEP import...
  18. I

Anyone know why my STEP import into HS looks strange?

Hi, I have made a cable with a 3D-spline, export to STEP and imported in HS and the result is not pretty.. :shock: Anyone know why this is?? Got this message from Bunkspeed Ralf any suggestions? //Martin
  19. I

Some strange open contours in assembly V12

Hehe.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Well thanks Ralf and everyone else in this thread who helped out. .You guys rock and so does Alibre V12.. :lol: //Martin
  20. I

Some strange open contours in assembly V12

OK nice ralf :D , now it looks ok in assembly mode, but what did you do the get it right? or is this not from the original IGES file that I uploaded? //Martin