What's new

New features / improvements

Marco-IT

Hi guys,
is it normal for the callout not to be anchored to the part?
That callout that I see highlighted I can move anywhere and the number always remains the same.
It would help to anchor that callout and make it fixed for that part.

Attachments

• callout.png
    callout.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 19

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Usually the arrowhead is attached to the part, but is is possible to drag it away into free space. You can re-attach it by dragging it to the part edge (when NOT in balloon callout mode).

Marco-IT

I noticed that if I detach the callout because maybe I want to reposition it better and by mistakenly attaching it again I hook the nearby piece, the number doesn't change. Can anyone else confirm this error?

If it can be useful, selecting a piece with the ctrl key pressed, the piece is displayed in the tree.
This only works if you have an assembly of only parts and with a maximum number of pieces occupying the program window because you don't go directly to the selected piece, but you will have to scroll through the tree.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 10

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
If arrowhead gets detached, might be best to delete the callout and re-create it, to make sure of getting correct number.

Marco-IT

To my amazement, I have only now seen that once the bend has been created on a sheet metal, it cannot be changed. This decision seems a bit limiting to me.

Do you know if in the future there will be the possibility to change the parameters?

Attachments

• flange.jpg
    flange.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 38