What's new

Publish to 3D-PDF - Resolved

MichaeeeL

Hi All,
I made the package for your check; the restore from package works, instead from step file do not works also without the flag on forcing units (millimeters). The last version i can download is the 20047.
Thank you, regards.
Michael

Attachments

• New Assembly (1).AD_PKG
    4.3 MB · Views: 1
  • update.JPG
    update.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 8

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Hello David,
which version (build) is actual for Atom 3D?
Regards
Stefan

Not sure - looks like Atom3D download page is still 20047 (i.e. not updated) - that would explain things.

MichaeeeL - try (as a test) setting your decimal separator to '.' instead of ',' - as reported previously, the comma as separator was the trigger for the issue (hence mainly seen mainland Europe).

MichaeeeL

Hello David, I tried and it works!
It seems that the Atom version has not yet been updated.
Another "frustrating" thing (but it is another question not connected to the export as step) regard the section view mode; when I select a face after a section, it change color for the original dimension. is it a known problem, or just me?
thank you so much for the help!
regards,
Michael

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 6

DavidJ

Administrator
Staff member
Yes - selected faces highlight (why is that a problem?).

Try a manual 'check for updates' if not already done so - from Utilities tab of Home Window.

flacustom

I have a different issue with 3D PDF generation. Once a 3D PDF is activated it changes all of the part colors in the assembly. This only happens in assemblies that have been produced since I upgraded to ver. 2019. Any older assemblies built in older versions of Alibre that I tested by publishing a new 3D PDF are fine. I just installed all updates to see if that helped, but no luck. I use 3D PDF publishing all of the time for client review and this is very inconvenient
.PDF-SS-1.jpg PDF-SS-2.jpg