What's new

Spice Holding Slider - My first real design in Alibre

Ken226

Alibre Super User
There was a posting for a LibreLink by Alibre Schwiez. It is part of their TechBox. I don't know if it is available as a stand alone or if you need to be their customer.

A quick search uncovered it here: https://www.alibre.com/forum/index.php?threads/librelink-for-libreoffice.20366/#post-129454

Thanks. I'll play with it and see if I can get it to work.

Edit to add: I just realized this is for LibreOffice, not for Open Office. That's fine though, I'm willing to give LibreOffice a shot.

Last edited:

Ken226

Alibre Super User
I couldn't get any of it to work. The Libre Office install, Librelink and Alibre design didn't seem to recognize each other. The time and effort to get it working seems to exceed my level of interest. I decided to un-install that stuff and reinstall OpenOffice Apache.

Last edited:

sacherjj

Finished with DFM pass and started printing these in volume (I'm doing 7 wide for our cabinet). Was not able to get satisfactory support for main bottle carrier to print with dovetail, so these are now mounted with 3x M3x8 bolts. I'll be running a bottoming tap into the base holes to make this more accurate.
Also doing capture of M3 nuts in middle slide that isn't modeled or in the exploded views, as plastic is far too thin to hold.

2-14-2024 (11-42-52).gif
2-14-2024 (11-38-47).gif
2-14-2024 (11-39-58).gif

JimCad

Just doing some freelance CAD again.
They just bought a Creality K1 and asked me to learn the software. ( CAD guy just left )
What a fantastic printer.
I have a Davinci AIO that I bought in 2015 I think.
The Creality K1 makes mine look like it's steam powered. :)
Just bought a load of filaments for mine or I'd be up for a new one. :D
Oh imagine the squeals of delight from my wife if I did buy one. :p:p:p:D

Jim