What's new

Recent content by bRIBEGuy

1. B

KeyShot Exporting

Thanks for the info. I figured it was going to be something like that.
  2. B

KeyShot Exporting

Could be a dumb question, as I'm relatively "green" with my KeyShot knowledge, but the program shows a lot of options for file export, but doesn't actually let you use them. Is this something to do with the version of Keyshot that you get with Alibre? Or am I just missing something/doing...
  3. B

The Geeetech Has Landed

That printer looks pretty nice for the price.
  4. B

Scaling and Inserting Sketches/Objects

LOL... that seems to be the Alibre way, I'm learning. Thanks for the help everyone... it looks like there are a few functional ways to do the process that I'm after... I guess I'm just hung up on the fact that something here seems to take multiple steps/drawings/etc, while in Autocad it's a...
  5. B

Thanks DavidJ, but the Custom Symbol option only seems to work in the "Drawing" workspace, and I cant figure out how to integrate it into the model itself in any efficient manner. As best as I can figure, the only way to do this after creating a custom symbol is: 1. Open working object (A)...
  6. B

Ok... maybe an uber-noob question, but I've been banging my head on my desk all day trying to crack this nut. I have a 3D object designed. I am looking to emboss the company name (herein referred to as "Logo") on the side of said object. The company font was custom done, so I used a .dxf...
  7. B

Flange Creation Issue/Question

Thanks Harold, I'll play around with that a bit. I appreciate the help/feedback.
  8. B

The alignment tab seems to change the location of the bend, but doesn't impact the leg. I was hoping that the alignment options would control both as they do in a 90 degree scenario. I've attached a quick sketch trying to show what I'm working with. 4/8 sides require a bend to bring material...
  9. B

Hi Everyone, I'm using Alibre Design Expert V23, and trying to create angled bends at the edges of a sheet metal part. If I use the "Flange" tool and roll the flange to 90 degrees (inside alignment) it works great, and keeps the edge-to-edge dimension of the original part. The issue is that I...