What's new

Recent content by JL82

1. J

Sheet metal flat pattern

I create a flat pattern the way you suggested in Alibre. I made mistake last year because the flat pattern view was upside down. I think it would be faster change a view from "bent" to "Flat-pattern" like I do in Solidworks and Creo.
  2. J

Sheet metal flat pattern

Is it possible to change the view to flat pattern without reacreating of the view?
  3. J

SimWise for Alibre V27

I use Solidworks Simulation (SW Premium includes Simulation) and Mecway. I'm intrested to learn FEA more and strength theory. I have studied the strength theory about 15 years ago. I design different equipments and sheet metal is common material. Motion would be haven useful many times. My...
  4. J

SimWise for Alibre V27

Do you know are there new feature in new build or did they fix the bugs?
  5. J

Merry Christmas and a very prosperous year 2024

Merry Christmas!
  6. J

SimWise for Alibre V27

I'm intrested to buy Simwise 4D. I have visited their websites, do they develop Simwise? Latest news is about 7 years ago. Are there new features to Simwise every year?
  7. J

BOM

I have tried to make a BOM of the assembly that contains mirrored subassemblies. I set enabled ”Treat as part in BOM when used as a subassembly”. The BOM includes the parts of the mirrored subassembly, no the subassembly. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? I use Alibre V21.
  8. J

Poll - Screen Resolution / DPI

1920x1080 @ 100% Monitor 1 3440x1440 @ 100% Monitor 2 1920x1080 @ 100% Laptop 1 1920x1080 @ 100% Laptop 2
  9. J

Is DST dead?

No. I sent the email for the quote today.
  10. J

V4 beta Nov-12-2017 available now

Moi3D has released V4. http://moi3d.com/forum/messages.php?webtag=MOI&msg=10083.1
  11. J

Interesting comment from a person who considered and rejected Alibre for pro use

Solidworks includes Solidworks CAM Standard (2,5D) without extra fee.
  12. J

Draftsight no longer free

www.progecad.com I upgraded from TurboCAD Deluxe v11 (2005) to ProgeCAD Pro 2020 last month. The upgrade price from any CAD is about 200 euros.
  13. J

Alibre 2019: Attempt No. 3

2019 is very slow with a ordinate dimension. I moved about ten dimension line within the ordinate dimension so it took about three minutes.
  14. J

Insert a reference plane between planes

A Script is great for a part but no a sheetmetal part.
  15. J

Insert a reference plane between planes

Is it possible to add a reference plane between planes choosing two planes?