What's new

Recent content by MKR

1. MKR

Threads on imported STP files

Thank you David. I have submitted a ticket.
  2. MKR

Threads on imported STP files

I have an annoying problem that I would like to hear if others also experience. When I import STP files and subsequently want to use the threading tool on them, threading becomes X10. That is, an M100 becomes an M1000 and so on, even if other features are rendered correctly with the correct...
  3. MKR

Constraints are placed on top of each other.

Hey Ralf I use 3 4k monitors.
  4. MKR

Hey Nick Okay, thank you.
  5. MKR

Thank you Nick. Can anyone else confirm this? This method doesn't work for me, so I might have a problem with my installation. /Michael
  6. MKR

There are 4 constraints on top of the one I wanted to delete. Naturally, I deleted the sketch then and drew it again. But thought that in the future it would be nice to be able to do it in a smarter way. Thank you for your time. /Michael
  7. MKR

Hello David No zooming do not help. This is in the bottom of the sketch. I have attached the file.
  8. MKR

Hello Does anyone have a good idea on how to delete a constraint that is placed under other constraints that should not be deleted? /Michael
  9. MKR

Creating Shaded Views

Still a pain in .......
  10. MKR

Shaded View option not always available in some drawings of assemblies ?

Has been a recurring theme for 10 years now. https://www.alibre.com/forum/index.php?threads/creating-shaded-views.16181/
  11. MKR

Free Design book

Thanks for mentioning it, I'm on pro maintenance but hadn't received an email. I wrote to the dealer and got the link. Even though I've been using Alilbre professionally for 12 years now, I've still had a few aha moments when flipping through it :)
  12. MKR

How to edit costum Equation?

Okay, thant you :)
  13. MKR

How to edit costum Equation?

Hello all How do i edit a custom equation. Say i have created one and by mistake made the type Count instead of Distance, how do I change that? /Michael
  14. MKR

Problems inserting shaded view of assemblies into a drawing .

You are not alone... https://www.alibre.com/forum/index.php?threads/creating-shaded-views.16181/page-2
  15. MKR

Turn on View Cube in sketch mode

Hi Can anyone tell me how to turn on View Cube in sketch mode? /Michael