What's new

Recent content by Randy_m

1. R

I created my model with my Y direction up instead of to the left, how to change it?

I suck at confuser stuff and I have been looking for an answer for an hour or so now. I have v25 Alibre design professional if that matters. I need to rotate my model on the z-axis, 90 degrees. Can this even be done? it's too big for my machine envelope this way. TIA Randy
  2. R

HOLE, CENTER TO CENTER MEASURMENT. HOW DO I?

Thank you. this didn't seem to work for me, but it is now. How do I show that green reference line in my measurement?
  3. R

HOLE, CENTER TO CENTER MEASURMENT. HOW DO I?

The title pretty much says it all. I have searched the forums without success. I want to measure center of hole to center of hole in a part or assembly, but I can't figure it out. any help would be appreciated.
  4. R

How do I extrude an Imported DXF

Thank you so much! That worked!
  5. R

That's a great video, but when I deactivate my sketch, I do not get an extrude icon.
  6. R

I have Vectric v-carve and I would like to import a file from it in DXF to Alibre and extrude it out and then export it to my Ezcam as an STL file. Any help on how to extrude a DXF would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  7. R

NEW TO ATOM3D, NEED TO MOVE A CIRCLE

Thank you. I will do the help and learning.
  8. R

NEW TO ATOM3D, NEED TO MOVE A CIRCLE

So I'm doing my relatively first drawing. basically I created a 2x2x2 cube, I chose one side and I want to put a .375 hole in the center of the square. After I draw my circle, how can I grab it and move it around. In my other cad programs I can just high lite it and use the arrow keys to move it...