What's new

Recent content by RocketNut

1. RocketNut

Arc start, end, radius

It is a sub-function under the arc function.
  2. RocketNut

Arc start, end, radius

I do not have any problems with that function.
  3. RocketNut

Alibre Design V27 - Service Update 1

I do not see the update!!!
  4. RocketNut

OK What Am I Doing rong

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me. I did what you suggested and it shelled perfectly I guess an old fart can always learn new tricks.:D
  5. RocketNut

OK What Am I Doing rong

The par In my post is bad here is the correct file. I could not find the edit post command.
  6. RocketNut

OK What Am I Doing rong

Hello I am trying to design a cooling fan should (shown below) The arrows point to the faces I want to shell. I have included the part file
  7. RocketNut

Need Flow Chart App

Thank you for all the suggestions I selected "draw.io".
  8. RocketNut

Need Flow Chart App

I am working on a somewhat complex Python app. I was wondering if anyone knows of a Flow Chart program.
  9. RocketNut

Chain Select????

Just wondering what is '"Chain Select " and how do I use it?
  10. RocketNut

High Speed Stepper Motor

The stepper motor we are looking at is the "Pololu Stepper Motor" Do you have a motor in mind that will fit our needs?
  11. RocketNut

High Speed Stepper Motor

Yes, was a very bad choice of wording in my first posts :oops: :oops: No I fully understand the difference between RPMs and steps per second. Yes, that's correct two strokes 70* and 160*. I really do not know the travel times which will be determined through experimentation. The 750...
  12. RocketNut

High Speed Stepper Motor

Thanks for the great info and for sharing your wisdom with me. I am not looking for high-speed RPMs pre-say. I only need to swing from the home position (20 deg ) to the 90-degree or 180-degree position and then return back to the home position. This works out to be, with 4 micro-stepping...
  13. RocketNut

V27 Axis Not Shown

Thank you:)
  14. RocketNut

V27 Axis Not Shown

I just updated to V27 and Axis is greyed out!!! How How do I them ungreyedout?
  15. RocketNut

High Speed Stepper Motor

The load mass is less than 1.5 LBS, Gears, and pulley/belt will not be possible, because of the space restrictions. Yes, you are correct the step speed will be different for the 10 settings. As for the FOC, I would need a lot of help to write the Arduino ( ItsyBitsy 32u4 ) code. I never have...