What's new

Recent content by wildwood58

1. wildwood58

windows 11 and A;ibre (V24)

does windows 11 play well with alibre ? I just upgaded to V24 and am still have windows 10 severa tech friends advise against going to windows 11 right now 1/13/22 just wondering if v24 would or would no be a reason to wait
  2. wildwood58

getting a new laptop

Trying to find the proper procedure for moving Alibre from my old laptop to the new one
  3. wildwood58

To renew or not to renew ?

I have 1 year left on my maintenance, I’m finding myself not using Alibre as much as I was when I renewed 2 years ago. I’m also looking at the need to replace my 10year old (plus ) laptop. If I don’t renew next year will I still be able to use Alibre? I first bought Alibre in 2012 (went through...
  4. wildwood58

Alibre SWAG

Sweet........ Hats ?
  5. wildwood58

Using Design on a Mac ?

My Dell laptop is nearing the end of its life, I am seriously considering an Apple MacBook Pro...... will Alibre run on an Apple ?
  6. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

Finally found some free time Start over and try it all again
  7. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

Did Did all of the above steps, same results same error
  8. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

screenshots of same problem after running cccleaner
  9. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

I do have 64 bit New Alibre installed and working Old keyshot 6 uninstalled and rebooted before installing Keyshot 7 Will try CCclearner And try again
  10. wildwood58

KeyShot 7

The new Keyshot 7 for Alibre will not install, I uninstalled keyshot 6 and rebooted. Installed keyshot 7 for Alibre, installation almost completes then I get a pop up for a new version available, I am only allowed to accept , then get an error about not available for 32 bit. Frustrating
  11. wildwood58

2017.1 Soft launch is live

From the “new Alibre after the change over” to 2017 and Keyshot 7
  12. wildwood58

2017.1 Soft launch is live

What is the best way to upgrade Alibre and Keyshot
  13. 1

14. 1b

1b

15. 4