What's new

Search results

1. batejosh

Vertical Dimension Note Tail

Hi All, Just wondering whether others experience the same problem as me. When I put a note on a vertical dimension, the dimension line always grows a tail below the dimension: Anyone else have this problem? Any fixes? Thanks!
  2. batejosh

Broken Text Boxes

Hi Forum, I'm running Alibre 2017.0 (not on active maintenance), on Windows 10. I updated Windows last night, and it seems to have broken text boxes in drawings. I can't edit or create text fields in new or existing drawings. I have restarted Alibre several times, and restarted my computer all...
  3. batejosh

DXF Export Location

Hello Alibre Aficionados! I have a problem that ever bugs me! When I export a drawing as a DXF it always tries to save it in the same old folder that I once saved a DXF in months ago. It once changed folder - I have no idea why, and I've tried to get it to change again, but it's stuck. It's...
  4. batejosh

Link dimensions from one part to another

Hi Fellow Users, I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to link dimensions from one part to another. The end result would be something like: sketch design geometry in one part then create other parts which use the dimensions from that sketch. Then when I change the dimensions in the sketch...