What's new

Search results

1. J

Sheet Metal pisitioning in 2D Drawing

Thanks for your help, everything is clear. Jarek
  2. J

Sheet Metal pisitioning in 2D Drawing

HI. When I create a Sheet Metal part from 3D part, I get a Sheet Metal part with base part coordinate system. When create a drawing, I can positioning the part at such an angle or define new part view, where the plate is perpendicular to the screen (but still is rotated in this plane). Do...
  3. J

Reference pat geometry in assembly

Concentric constraint workink, thanks. Jarek
  4. J

Thank you for your help, it worked :) One more question. If I have a hole in part 1 and project its sketch onto the second part and try to make a hole in this place - there is a problem. The sketch geometry is visible but cannot be caught while the hole position is defined, and this moment...
  5. J

Hello. I want to create a rotating part pattern. Can I use an axis created in a part in the assembly? Reference pat geometry are invisible in the assembly. Regards, Jarek
  6. J

Email message about legacy product?

Possible. However, I have this information from the local reseller. It seems, however, that technically should not be a problem, it is a matter of goodwill. Microsort has millions of users and there are no problems with activating Windows XP. I did not hear about problems with Siemens, DS...
  7. J

For hobbyists, it seems interesting Onshape. The Freecad software in the latest version 17 beta would also be advisable for simple applications. Besides, I talked to my local Alibre reseller, it does not exclude that after switching off the old license servers you will be able to register...
  8. J

I asked Alibre two times what is the legal basis of the acts, so far I have not received any answer. Does anyone have such information? Why do you talk about the viewer, rather you have to defend your rights ... Has anyone talked to a lawyer?
  9. J

Hi. Has anyone analyzed carefully the Alibre license terms and can say on what basis the right to use the software should expire. English is not my native language, but for me the records just indicate the right of use ..? Regards