What's new

Search results

1. Wrenchspinner14

Change Mouse Cursor?

Phew. I feel better now that I know it IS thicker. It works ok, but I am usually working in a small screen, and the cursor sometimes is covering the element I want to select if there is a cluster of elements.I can use the advanced selector, or zoom in. Its not a big deal but I would change it if...
  2. Wrenchspinner14

Change Mouse Cursor?

Hi I'm running Atom 3D V22. It has been a month or 2 since I have use it, and it was updated in the interim. I feel like the cursor cross-hair has been changed. The lines in it seem much thicker than I remember, and that makes it tricky to get the cursor positioned correctly. Is there a way to...
  3. Wrenchspinner14

Shortcut to Export a DXF File?

Hi All I have been using Atom 3d for a while and am generally quite happy with it. I need to generate some DXF files for our waterjet at work. Is there a way to take a sketch directly to DXF? Doing a drawing and exporting it is a bit painful. If not, well I guess that's a feature request...
  4. Wrenchspinner14

Atom 3D Using Laptop Trackpad

I too began using Atom3D with a laptop and trackpad. It was kind of awful, but I didn't want a mouse. I bought a Logitech M570 trackball, and like it waaayyyy better than a mouse. I am always lugging my laptop from shop to office to living room, and trying to find a good surface for a mouse...
  5. Wrenchspinner14

v2019 - Ambient Occlusion in Illustration Mode

I have this same problem in Atom 3D. Kozure Okami, did you get it resolved? Pete
  6. Wrenchspinner14

Pan and Zoom not in toolbar?

Just wanted to let you know I found a good solution. I bought a Logitech M570 Trackball mouse. It's a good compromise for me as you don't have to find a good surface to use it, and has all the functionality of a mouse (and more). Still have to lug it around, but it is worth it. Pete
  7. Wrenchspinner14

Yes, I get that. But the majority of my use will be on a laptop, moving from place to place. Don't want to lug a mouse along and try to find a surface for it every time. I know I can do it on the track pad, but it's a bit awkward. Pete
  8. Wrenchspinner14

That's disappointing, I kinda figured that zoom and pan would be a standard feature. I'm not worried about the other toolbars so much. Pete
  9. Wrenchspinner14

Hello I am a new Alibre user, but am experienced in SW. I have installed Atom3D on my laptop and have been doing some exploring and drawing. I would really like to have a zoom and pan option on the toolbar, and from what I can see on the forums and support, it should be possible. However...