What's new

Search results

1. Abhijit

Plasticity 3d - The new kid in the block

As a Generalist, working at the intersection of Art, Design and Engineering, unconstrained form/idea explorations has been an important and elementary part of my workflow. Which was the reason I was pulled towards Moi as a complementary tool to my main MCAD, Alibre. The freedom to ideate with no...
  2. Abhijit

Unable to access Alibre

Hey everyone :) While working today, I had to restart my PC because of a Windows Update [Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 (KB5022303)]. When I logged back in and tried to start Alibre, I was met with an error. Image attached in this message. I have contacted Support via the form...
  3. Abhijit

Alibre Design Discord Server?

Hi all. Just wanted to propose this idea that came in my mind and gauge the interest and opinions of fellow members and Alibre team. It's about Alibre having a presence on Discord. Discord is like a relaxed, casual version of Slack. It would be amazing if we had an Alibre Discord server, where...
  4. Abhijit

Wireframe Mode : Is this expected behaviour?

I usually like to turn on Wireframe mode during sketching. So I have this model in early concept phase, and all the view modes work fine in Assembly and Parts. However, I wanted to go back in history and add a new feature which I thought should have been added earlier in the model history. For...
  5. Abhijit

Unexpected Sketcher Command, Shortcut & Toolbar Button behaviour

I am experiencing an unexpected behaviour related to enabling/disabling Sketch Grid, Constraints and Dimensions via default Keyboard Shortcuts, via the default Visibility Toolbars and from the View-Sketch Display options via the Options Menu. At random sometimes the shortcuts, toolbar icons to...