What's new

Search results

1. M

Open .sldprt

This is what i get when opening in Alibre.
  2. M

Open .sldprt

Here is what I see in Mastercam when opening the file.
  3. M

Open .sldprt

Ralf, I tried to open it in assembly but Alibre assembly does not recognize .sldprt.
  4. M

Open .sldprt

I have been sent a .sldprt file wich has multiple parts in it, when I open it with Mastercam it gives me the option of which one to open but in Alibre Design it only opens the top file with no way to open the others. Am I missing something here? Settings? Not possible? Thanks for any help!
  5. M

Helix around conical extrusion?

Thanks DavidJ, I am using 12.1 so that is probably it, gathered enough by you explaining that the geometry could overlap that I came up with this which gets me really close to what I wanted.
  6. M

Hi DavidJ, I don't seem to be able to open the file that you uploaded and sorry about responding so late, have been down with the Flu bug. When you say flatten the flights would that be the sides of the screw? The feature that I need to put around the conical feature is rectangular, about 2" H...
  7. M

Hi, I am trying to place a Helical feature around a conical extrusion that the outside off the helix stays the same o.d. but the inside is at a 4.3deg draft angle and is merged with the conical solid, how do you do this? The part winds up looking like a feed auger. The helix would go around the...
  8. M

Graphics

Thanks for the replies. The only thing that bothers me about the laptop that I mentioned is that the display res is 1280X800 WXGA, would it be worth another $200 to go with a different laptop that has the WSXGA? I don't game and the only heavy graphics apps would be those used in Alibre...
  9. M

Graphics

Can anyone help me with this? Any suggestion are welcome. :?
  10. M

Graphics

Graphics Hi! Anyone using the new Nvidia GO 8600 GS card in a laptop with AD? Looking at a: ASUS S96S 15.4" WXGA Centrino core 2 duo 2.2g 4mb cache 800 fsb 4g 667 ddr2 ram Nvidia go 8600 gs 256mb dedicated graphics card 160g...