What's new

Recent content by Dabble

1. D

Stick Figure Competition: Vote Now

Re: Stick Figure Competition Yikes!! I thought just simple stick men. I think I got in over my head anyone have a life preserver?? lol those are amazing :mrgreen:
  2. D

Question for Alibre

Although any cost increase is hard to swallow no matter what it is you are dealing with, I have to applaud the quick responce and clear answear by paulg. I know speaking as an American citizen I always here grumbling about jobs going overseas or to mexico. But when we go to the store we want the...
  3. D

free 2d cad program?

Yes that was it procage, thanks much, doing some stuff on my home machine and with reformat lost it will back it up this time :mrgreen:
  4. D

free 2d cad program?

Seems to me I followed a link from here for a free 2D cad program that was pretty much autocad. I had to reformat and for the life of me I can not remember the name of it, any help would be appreciated.
  5. D

Version 11 Preview

Thanks for all the replies ,I am hoping my boss will buy my maintenance for me I want the beta so bad, I am hoping I can replace ACad all together load my templates into Alibre and let her rip lol
  6. D

Re: Stick Figure Competition Opps forgot to add file
  7. D

Re: Stick Figure Competition Heres mine,
  8. D

Re: Stick Figure Competition Lol I downloaded your stick errr man doesnt look like stick or man to me maybe just my eyes I am sleepy
  9. D

Version 11 Preview

For those of you that have the beta how she handling? Are the improvements as good as I have been reading about. Trying to talk my boss into getting my maintenance renewed so I can try it for myself lol.
  10. D

Goodbye Alibre.... Hello SolidWorks

Funny I came across this my company just had a Solid Works demo andt he whole time I was sitting there watching, I was thinking I can do that in Alibre, thats a little easier then in Alibre but is it worth the price tag and so on and so on. Now some background on the engineering group I am in...
  11. D

Absolute Beginner CAD Recomendations ?

I Agree withe Jordan go ahead and jump into the 3D I have been doing 2d for five years professionally and trying to train my mind to think 3D is hard, but when I create my 2d drawings for my machinist on the floor the 3D models makes it allot easier to determine what dimensions the machinist...
  12. D

Alibre no more:

:shock: wow hopefully I will get that good some day :D
  13. D

Alibre no more:

Must of misunderstood the previous version will be gone but new version will be out in may and still free. But dont get me wrong for what I do Alibre is best choice for me and no way would I get the paid version of inventor. If my job required more intensive modeling than just simple tooling...
  14. D

Alibre no more:

Yeah I like it mainly for rendering my alibre models
  15. D

Alibre no more:

yes its free I just got an email last week they are adding a few new features and the free 2009 version will realease in may and will still be free :D