What's new

Recent content by Simonboyle08

1. Simonboyle08

Locomotive Tender Spring

Hi, I am currently modelling a 7 1/4 Inch Locomotive Just looking for some advise on the best way to model the springs for the Tender (and later Locomotive) I have modelled them but don't feel it is the most efficient way Any advise is much appreciated (I am using Alibre Design Expert V24)...
  2. Simonboyle08

Comment by 'Simonboyle08' in media 'Exploded.jpg'

Ok, I wasn’t meaning do you do plans, what reference material do you use?
  3. Simonboyle08

Comment by 'Simonboyle08' in media 'Exploded.jpg'

Hi Ken, Very nice work on the engines. Do you work of plans for the engines?
  4. Simonboyle08

Help Required for Traction Engine Wheel

Thank you Simon I will give it a try the help is much appreciated
  5. Simonboyle08

I am working with V24 Expert Thank you Simon
  6. Simonboyle08

Hi All, I am in need of some advice on the best method to achieve the wheel in the photograph below, Thanks Simon
  7. Simonboyle08

Gear Advice Needed

Thank you for all your assistance, Here is my results following the example from Simon
  8. Simonboyle08

Gear Advice Needed

Hi Simon, thank you for the detail, I will give it a try Simon
  9. Simonboyle08

Gear Advice Needed

Hi All, I am working on project that requires a gear to be modelled, I am looking for advice on the best way to go about this Thanks Simon
  10. Simonboyle08

Engineering Plans

Hi David, Thank you for the information, I am looking to make 3d Models of an engine (just trying to learn all aspects of the program for myself) Thanks Simon
  11. Simonboyle08

Engineering Plans

Hi bigseb, Thank you for that Do you work from photos for the designs?
  12. Simonboyle08

Engineering Plans

Hi All I am a new user of Alibre Design Expert, I was wondering where people get the plans for design of engines, traction engines etc. Thanks
  13. Simonboyle08

Alibre Atom3d - Traffic Light Model

Hello oldfox, Thank you for the advice, that works great, much appreciated Simon
  14. Simonboyle08

Alibre Atom3d - Traffic Light Model

Hello, I am currently modelling a traffic light, My question is how can I achieve the trim the tube as the photo 31A8C1B1-4347-4189-B6CD-9E6145FDA107 by Simonboyle08 posted Jun 9, 2019 at 1:02 AM Thanks Simon
  15. 31A8C1B1-4347-4189-B6CD-9E6145FDA107

31A8C1B1-4347-4189-B6CD-9E6145FDA107