What's new

Recent content by Trey71105

1. T

Long wait time to create PDF of 2D drawing

Just checked this box and it only took 4 seconds to generate the pdf.
  2. T

Never thought to try the Microsoft version but it is in my list. I've just been using the Adobe PDF in my print optios.
  3. T

This is a typical drawing
  4. T

Is anyone else experiencing long times for creating PDF's of 2D drawings? I know it may not seem long but 1.5-2 minutes per can add up. Did any of the last few updates change anything that would require any computer upgrades via graphics card or memory? I can't find any settings in the system...
  5. T

BOM in DWG

I in had this problem a few years ago. I believe you have to open the subassembly, then click file properties and there’s a button to check at the bottom that says treat as item assembly in BOM. Then when you put that subassembly into something else and make a drawing it doesn’t show as...
  6. T

Drawing PDF -

I unchecked the "Scale to fit" box and it worked fine. I've never had to do that in my 5+ years of using alibre and I always have notes or views off to the side.
  7. T

Drawing PDF -

I'm using the adobe pdf writer
  8. T

Drawing PDF -

Before the new update last month when creating a pdf from a drawing it would notify you of the items off the sheet that would not be printed. Now it does not do that anymore and it creates the pdf with everything on the workspace. This literally started with the new update and apparently I'm...
  9. T

2D section hatch overlapping

Is there a way to change it so that the section view hatching is isolated and not overlapping other sectioned components? This is a simple two piece assembly.
  10. T

BOM Sub-Assemblies help/how to

I just figured that out from the earlier posts. I honestly never new about this as I rarely have to go to the properties section. I've been struggling with manipulating my BOM's for 5 years now!!! :(
  11. T

BOM Sub-Assemblies help/how to

I currently have the same issue. Even my subassembly components are in my top level BOM but it won't let me toggle from Summary Form. What am I missing?
  12. T

Illustration Display not working in V23

That definitely says it all. Thank you for the details.
  13. T

Illustration Display not working in V23

That's exactly what Alibre said on my help ticket. I would have never figured that out. I've never even seen that option before. Was there something I missed that fully explains that?
  14. T

External Thread

I believe the external thread command is a cosmetic thread only. We have to show the threads on our drawings so I draw them using the helix cut.